India, Bangladesh, Philippians
Successful candidates will be resp... show more
Successful candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day functions of the A4D ecommerce customer experience. This position will be heavily involved in building a culture of superior customer service. Primary activities and duties will involve daily customer interaction, following up with issues and concerns, ensuring positive customer experience and retention. We are looking for someone with a high level of empathy who is self-motivated, has a great attitude, and can consistently perform at the highest level with minimal supervision. The work environment is fast paced and demanding but provides many opportunities for immediate feedback and recognition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field all incoming correspondence from accounts, direct consumers, and strategic partners.
- Interact directly with consumers via live web chat, email, and phone.
- Facilitate and track the product warranty process (returns, exchanges, repairs, quality control).
- Follow up post-sale with customers to ensure and enhance customer experience and create brand loyalty.
- Resolve customer issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Regular data entry and order entry with strong attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel at assigned key accounts, teams, and strategic partners.
- Communicate internally with management, sales, and warehouse regarding daily consumer activities and service issues.
- Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- High School/GED diploma required. College degree a plus!
- Previous Retail or Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Great people skills.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize workload, be self-motivated, be organized and do well with time management.
- Must be solution-oriented and possess problem solving skills.
- Must be proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and capable of learning new Customer Service Systems.
- Freshdesk, Shipstation and Amazon Seller Central experience preferred but not required.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- FSA Plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid Gym Membership
Established in 2007 - A4D Inc., is a digital network media, marketing and e-commerce company headquartered in Carlsbad California. A4D Inc. is filled with many talented people with a variety of unique backgrounds. Our executive team is a group of experts at their fields who have decades of experience in all things marketing and product. This knowledge is shared with everyone at the company. We consistently empower employees to make a significant difference at the company.
About A4D Inc:
A4D - Where Technology and Advertising Merge Technology continues to play a larger role in our everyday lives. Advertising, one of the oldest industries, has yet to completely embrace the benefits that technology can bring to it. At A4D we are transforming technologies to facilitate the complexity that is the Advertising world. Using systems like personalization engines that use machine learning to building our own video testing platform that uses the cartesian product, A4D is fully committed to solve marketing problems via technology.
A4D's Advertising Network offers our advertisers a one-stop solution for scaling their advertising marketing solutions. Performance based marketing is an amazing alternative for advertisers frustrated with the expensive and non-guaranteed results of CPM and CPC advertising. The CPA model is the optimal method of buying online advertising because the advertiser defines the acquisition they are seeking in advance (a sale on a website, a form being filled, a download, etc.) and only pays when either of those acquisitions occur.... show less
San Francisco, California
Los Angeles, CA, US
San Diego, CA, US
Complete Advertising Opera... show more
Complete Advertising Operations and Client Servicing
Working with multiple Ad Networks.
Extensive and Aggressive Publisher Recruitment and Development
Managing Indian and International Publishers
Maintaining Publisher Relationships
End to end Campaign setup and execution with 100% delivery
Accurate Reporting to the management, clients and publishers on numbers delivered along with proactive inventory analysis
Follow proactive escalation matrix for issues with quick TAT for resolutions
Use leading-edge technology, analysis data, and develop.
Solutions oriented individual with an eye for detail
Proactive in his/her approach
Excellent communicator with relationship building skills
should be a quick thinker, learner and executor
An enthusiastic and highly motivated Team player who has the potential to keep pace with fast moving environment
Highly organized with ability to focus and priorities
Must have a business oriented mind
Experience of interacting with Mobile publishers will be an added advantage
2+ yearsâ€™ experience with an existing Ad network, Agency
Degree from a competitive college or university.
Good English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office
Salary: - 6 Lac+
Location: - Mumbai ... show less
This job is provided by Shine.com ... show less
Our end-to-end MAAS platform serves the needs of leading commerce marketplaces, app developers, marketers and publishers globally and focuses on combining the art and science of mobile usage to deliver successful branding and commerce campaigns for our customers.
For more information, visit www.affle.com ... show less
Find out more and apply at our website:
Looking forward to meet you! ... show less
Bulgaria, China, Spain, Ukraine, United States
Hello Members of Affpub.
This is Jay,
COO at Blackfox Inc
We recently just h... show more
Hello Members of Affpub.
This is Jay,
COO at Blackfox Inc
We recently just had a huge amount of capital injected and looking to scale our business operations. With that being said we are looking for remote affiliate managers and business developers.
Very competitive salary.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Recruitment of publishers - Management of affiliates - Optimization, and all needed to help our partner scale if its more cap or higher payout. anyone interested, please email me your CV at [email protected] ... show less
Canada, Indonesia, Israel, Philippines, Romania, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
ATM we are looking for additional support from someone who is expere... show more
ATM we are looking for additional support from someone who is expereinced with tracking platforms like Hasoffers,cake,afftrack,voluume etc
What you need to do is setup tracking for new advertisers, test offers, make sure eveyrthing that is being added is active and working, pause/add offers daily help people with anything related to offers.
If you have experience then email me...
[email protected] ... show less