|Job Description :
||Ready to join an exciting Tech Marketing Startup? We're A4D and we focus on providing performance-based advertising and marketing solutions. The A4D approach combines decades of Online Marketing experience with the technical know-how to intelligently solve advertising problems.
This role is for someone who is comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite with an eagerness to learn the importance of data-driven marketing decisions. Must be able to gauge direct response performance and effectiveness of your creative designs based on real-time data.
As a Media Design Analyst you will be producing creative content and analyzing advertising campaigns for A4D-owned products and 3rd party offers. With your emphasis in content creation, you will be a vital part of the teamís creative process as you learn how to effectively buy media on Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and etc.
Does this apply to you?
The ideal candidate can create eye-popping images/videos and write compelling ad copy, yet can also analyze campaign data for key trends and patterns. Most importantly, we are looking for you to be confident - someone who can handle multiple responsibilities at once and isnít afraid to take a well-calculated risk.
- Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in graphic design, photography, or marketing.
- A heavy interest in online direct response marketing and wanting to learn what makes the internet tick.
- Problem solver with a flexible mind. Youíll learn a lot, very quickly.
- Proficient in basic algebra. A good grasp of the numbers will make this much easier.
- Entry-level experience
- Create Custom Ads For Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Taboola, etc.
- Comfortable Working Behind Camera (Self-Shots)
- Video Producing/Editing
- Ad Content Creation (Copywriting)
- Keep Up-To-Date With Internet Marketing Trends
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Cloud Storage Organization
- Webpage Editing
- Full-Time $15/hr (eligible for Commission after 6 months)
- Performance review after 6 months
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401k Plan
- FSA Plan
- Paid Gym Membership
- 8:30am to 5:30pm M-F w/Possible Flex Schedule
Our location is in sunny Carlsbad, CA. We believe learning and collaborating is always done better in person, therefore we do not currently offer telecommuting options.
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume -- it's our most useful tool for knowing you. In your cover letter please explain:
1). Why do you want to start a career in online marketing?
2). What is your favorite Superbowl commercial? And Why?
Please send in your resume and cover letter with the subject line (Your Name) - Media Design Analyst - A4D.